database
Author Message
 database

Hi,
I have a proyect made in labview 6 working in real time. The input
data comes from a table in access 97. My problem is to know what is
the best way to optimize this whitout the tables brokes. By the way,
the data are taken a the rate 4 samples per second,
 in a 1 hour session.
Thanks, if any user speak spanish, better.

 MFS.

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 02:57:03 GMT
 database
What do you mean by optimizing without breaking the tables?  Also,
what method are you using to connect to Access 97, and what are you
trying to optomize? (speed? memory usage?)  If you give us a little
more information, maybe we can suggest a few things.

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 05:42:58 GMT

1. ? Database of Database

2. C4: object database or relational database?

3. FU exacter Infos about databases, database functions in Eiffel

4. Infos about databases, database functions in Eiffel

5. Experiences: Clipper with client/server database "Advantage Database"

6. database interface

7. Smalltalk in the database (was: Whither Smalltalk?

8. Ingres Database access

9. Access to database Users, Groups privileges control functionality from Smalltalk

10. VAST: Installing aan ODBC text database

11. Dolphin code to write Palm Database?

12. Shrink the database?