Accessing DAQ-Card 1200 in LabVIEW?
Author Message
 Accessing DAQ-Card 1200 in LabVIEW?

I configured Daq-Card 1200 in MAX, set the input and output values and
so on. How can I now access the card in labview. Should there be maid
any additional configuring under LabVIEW since first time I set up in
and out values in MAX there was a place I could set different values
to different channels but this time the configuration window lacked
many things it used to have.

Fri, 31 Oct 2003 04:30:44 GMT

1. Mac G4 crashes using continuous generation with PCI-1200 DAQ card

2. Problems with the DAQCard 1200 and waveform

3. Q: How to do remote data aquisition from an ARM Linux with DAQCard-1200

4. DAQ-1200 Digital I/O and ANALOG I/O needed

5. Driver for DAQCard 1200

6. NI-PCI-1200 card

7. LabVIEW 7.0 lab-pc-1200

8. Daqpad 1200 access

9. Self calibration of E-series DAQ Cards in Labview

10. Problem with setting up the DAQ Card-1200 in MAX (Measurement and Automation).

11. labview NI DAQ application with no daq hardware

12. Kyocera FS 1200 Laser Printer