I am working in LabVIEW 6i and I am wanting to build a exe in Apllication Builder
Author Message
 I am working in LabVIEW 6i and I am wanting to build a exe in Apllication Builder

Joey,

The first thing you need to consider is the size of the application.
If this is a very large application, say, 100 or more VIs (not
including native VIs), then I would suggest using a loader.

As I suspect it is not, then the best thing to do is to go to your top
level application, choose save with options, and save it for
application distribution.  Then, go to the application builder and you
can now build it with ALL subVIs including the native functions such
as Error Handler VIs.

Good luck.

PS:  You will still have to include the run time engine.

Thu, 05 Feb 2004 23:27:25 GMT
 I am working in LabVIEW 6i and I am wanting to build a exe in Apllication Builder
Now that I have done what you suggested I get 2 errors. 1) error 10001
occurred at AI group config. NI-DAQ LV: An error was detected in the
input string; the arrangement or ordering of the characters in the
string is not consistent with the expected ordering. 2) error 10007
occurred at AI group config. NI-DAQ LV: A channel, port, or counter is
out of range for the device type or device configuration; or the
combination of channels is not allowed or the scan order must be
reversed (0) last. What do I need to do next to correct this problem?

Sat, 07 Feb 2004 03:59:51 GMT

1. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

2. I am having touble logging alarm status in labview

3. I am looking for a manual of LabVIEW

4. I am trying to create a standalone in Labview 6.1

5. I am trying to find an equivalency to the global boolean found in labview 2

6. I am looking labview driver for Tektronix TLA704 logic analyzer

7. I am looking for LabVIEW programmer job.

8. I am not able to execute new.ccf in coboldpc when I call coboldpc through labview

9. I can't get Aquire Waveforms to work with LabVIEW 6i

10. Calling Matlab from Labview returns a 1047 error - what am I doing wrong

11. I am looking for LabVIEW programmer job.

12. I am looking for people proficient in writing in Labview secret clearance and RF background