VT100 emulator
Author Message
 VT100 emulator

Hi Jerome,

I used to be an engineer with DEC the company that built the VT100. It
defined the concept of "dumb terminal". It was not very complicated. I
believe there is a VT100 mode still available in HyperTerminal.

What are you trying to do? I may be able to help.

Ben

Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:54:24 GMT
 VT100 emulator
IN that case just forget about the VT100 part.

Try out the serial examples that ship with LV. If you can make your
gizmo work using hyperterminal you are well on your way to pulling of
this project.

If you have trouble with specific issues, just post to this exchange
with examples of what you have tried, and what you are having trouble
with. For the most part you will be better off leaving out the VT100
detail. It only scares people away.

Ben
Proving that there is life after DEC.

Tue, 19 Jul 2005 03:03:55 GMT

1. Looking for VT100 emulator in Z80 source

2. vt100 emulator

3. vt100 emulator wanted

4. vt100 or vt102 or terminal emulator

5. VT100/vt2* emulator

6. REQ! Terminal emulator code(VT100)!!!

7. TERMINAL VT100 IN CLIPPER

8. VT100 LabVIEW VI's

9. VED in VT100 mode

10. VED in VT100 mode