Background colour on graph
Author Message
 Background colour on graph

Hi!
This time I wonder how to get a white background on my graph. I dont quite
understand the numeric code that controls the colour.
/Peter

--
/Peter Jansson,
Teracom Systemservice Malmoe Sweden

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Background colour on graph
If you want the white backgound all the time, select the paint tool,
right click in the graph, and select white for the background.  If you
programatically want to change the background white based on some
condition, create an attribute node, select the plot area colors->BG
color attribute.  Then wire a color box constant (found in numeric-

Quote:
>Additional numeric constants->color box constant) to it.

Mark

Quote:
> Hi!
> This time I wonder how to get a white background on my graph. I dont
quite
> understand the numeric code that controls the colour.
> /Peter

> --
> /Peter Jansson,
> Teracom Systemservice Malmoe Sweden
> http://www.teracom.se

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Background colour on graph
OK, and if you want to understand the code behind it :
take a color box
flatten it to string,
take the second, third and fourth char
unflaten these from string into an U8
and then you get the R,G and B component
Quote:

> If you want the white backgound all the time, select the paint tool,
> right click in the graph, and select white for the background.  If you
> programatically want to change the background white based on some
> condition, create an attribute node, select the plot area colors->BG
> color attribute.  Then wire a color box constant (found in numeric-
> >Additional numeric constants->color box constant) to it.

> Mark

> > Hi!
> > This time I wonder how to get a white background on my graph. I dont
> quite
> > understand the numeric code that controls the colour.
> > /Peter

> > --
> > /Peter Jansson,
> > Teracom Systemservice Malmoe Sweden
> > http://www.teracom.se

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Background colour on graph
Instead of flattening to a string, just wire it to an integer indicator
or probe it.
Change the integer to display in hex and it will be obvious that there
are three
bytes, R, G, and B, and a fourth that is largely unused and reserved.

Greg McKaskle

Quote:
> OK, and if you want to understand the code behind it :
> take a color box
> flatten it to string,
> take the second, third and fourth char
> unflaten these from string into an U8
> and then you get the R,G and B component

Thu, 02 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. BLT [graph configure -background] doesn't affect axis backgrounds on my Sun

2. VW2 Changing Background Colour

3. C55 Internet & Background Colour

4. background colour for menus

5. changing background colour of an rc_graphic window

6. Aqua menu background colour.

7. Setting image background colour in text widget?

8. Changing image background colour on canvas?

9. Changing background colour of BLT hiertable

10. How to change Pythonwin background colour?

11. can't make image and background colour match

12. plot colour in a bar graph