String to number conversion
Author Message
 String to number conversion

Hi!

I am trying to convert string "12.345" to number. I use "From
Exponential/Fract/Eng" VI, but what I get on the number output is 12.35
(i.e. - labview rounds the number to 2nd place after the point). How can I
change it? I need it to stay 3 digits after the decimal point

Thanks, Victor

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 17:50:44 GMT
 String to number conversion
Victor,
Just right click on your indicator on the front panel, select Format &
Precision, and increase the precision to 3 digits.

Tom Whitaker

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:50:44 +0200, "Victor Chernov"

Quote:

>Hi!

>I am trying to convert string "12.345" to number. I use "From
>Exponential/Fract/Eng" VI, but what I get on the number output is 12.35
>(i.e. - labview rounds the number to 2nd place after the point). How can I
>change it? I need it to stay 3 digits after the decimal point

>Thanks, Victor

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 19:12:02 GMT

1. Q: String To Number Conversion

2. Problem with STRING to NUMBER conversion

3. string to number conversion

4. Common Lisp: String to Number conversion

5. string to number conversion

6. BUG: Scientific Number to String/String to Number

7. number to string .... string to number

8. Conversion of numbers to strings & vice-versa

9. String Number to COMP-2 Conversion Problem

10. STRING NUMBER TO COMP-2 CONVERSION...

11. Number to string conversion without internal writes

12. Help with conversion: number to string