Accessing LDAP server from LAbVIEW code
Author Message
 Accessing LDAP server from LAbVIEW code

How do I access the LDAP server from my labview code to authenticate
the users.

Any help is appreciated.

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 03:26:44 GMT
 Accessing LDAP server from LAbVIEW code
I am not familiar with LDAP but what I could find quickly on the web
is that it is a way to control who has access to what directories.

My guess is that there are LDAP dlls that LabVIEW can call with the
call library node.  There might even an activeX server LabVIEW can
call.  I recommend contacting the source for your LDAP and seeing how
other compilers use LDAP and recreate the commands in LabVIEW.  If you
need to learn more about calling exteral code in LabVIEW look for the
aptly named "Using External Code In LabVIEW" manual.  You can find it
by opening LabVIEW >> help >> serach the LabVIEW bookshelf.

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:41:52 GMT

1. ldap-client-cgi.py 0.5.0: WWW gateway for accessing LDAP servers

2. ldap-client-cgi.py 0.4.4: WWW gateway for accessing LDAP servers

3. web2ldap.py 0.6.6: WWW gateway for accessing LDAP servers

4. web2ldap.py 0.6.4: WWW gateway for accessing LDAP servers

5. web2ldap.py 0.5.3: WWW gateway for accessing LDAP servers

6. web2ldap.py 0.5.2: WWW gateway for accessing LDAP servers

7. ANNOUNCE: web2ldap.py 0.7.9 - web gateway for accessing LDAP servers

8. ANNOUNCE: web2ldap.py 0.7.8 - web gateway for accessing LDAP servers

9. ANNOUNCE: web2ldap.py 0.7.6 - web gateway for accessing LDAP servers

10. web2ldap.py 0.7.0: WWW gateway for accessing LDAP servers

11. LDAP search on Netscape LDAP server

12. how to access SQL server using SQL toolkit from LabVIEW