I would like to know whether its possible to start running a...
Author Message
 I would like to know whether its possible to start running a...

I would like to know whether its possible to start running a vi
automatically without user interaction after a system has booted up
and launched labview?

I would like to know whether its possible to start running a
particular vi automatically without user interaction after a system
has booted up and launched labview?

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 05:00:22 GMT
 I would like to know whether its possible to start running a...

Quote:
> I would like to know whether its possible to start running a vi
> automatically without user interaction after a system has booted up
> and launched labview?

> I would like to know whether its possible to start running a
> particular vi automatically without user interaction after a system
> has booted up and launched labview?

LV doesn't have any sort of Startup folder as we are a little concerned
about the security issues this brings about.  You can specify VIs on the
command line for LV to open.  And VIs can be set to run when opened.
Combining these features, you wind up using the system's Startup folder,
placing either a batch file or a shortcut to LV with the command line
options added to list out the VIs, and finally, set the VI properties so
that the VIs run when opened.

Greg McKaskle

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 06:13:24 GMT
 I would like to know whether its possible to start running a...
Yes it is possible. Just put a shortcut to the VI in the startup
folder.

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 06:13:51 GMT

1. How to know whether a file is opened?

2. how to know whether the item in a diretory is a file/directory

3. Anyone know about simscript/SIMSCRIPT and whether it is available

4. Detecting whether or not a Rexx .CMD is currently running

5. Is there a way to know whether my code runs under Win98 or WinNT?

6. ParcPlace Image knows how to start itself

7. Newbie who doesn't know where to start

8. Possible to know when subprocess terminates?

9. Possible virus - Anybody knows about BigRed?

10. Is it possible ?----Int 1C running with STSC*APL*PC

11. CLARIFICATION: How know if app is running

12. How know if an app is running?