index enumerate variable
Author Message
 index enumerate variable

I have an enumerate variable, and I want to get the
"value" "string ?" index by an integer. Example,
I have a variable enumerate with A in the first entry,
B in the second entry, C in the third entry, and I want to be able to
get the "value" C when I give 3.
How can I do this ?
Than.

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:06:55 GMT
 index enumerate variable
You can use String[] property node of the Enum with Search 1D Array
function. The 1D array input will be your Enum string, then the value
you want to search for will be wired to the element input.

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:31:46 GMT

1. Enumerated Type as Array Index

2. indexing arrays with enumerated types?

3. Dynamic index and indexed variables

4. Memory variable problems with CDX index file.

5. real length of variable or index key

6. Variable in Array Index?

7. Question about subtype of loop index variable

8. DO-loop index variables

9. logical variables as array indexing

10. Host Association and DO Index Variables

11. how to access arrays with variable for array names and index

12. loop index: scalar-int-variable?!