Access to PCI-card using Win NT
Author Message
 Access to PCI-card using Win NT

I found your answer in "knowledge base" in NI web site,but I couldn't
remember where it is clearly.I have the Subvis about write to memory
with winNT.If you need ,you could email to me ,I will send you .My

  Wish I could help you solving your problems.

                                    Judith.king

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 07:20:13 GMT

1. I/O access using Win NT

2. Accessing a PCI card with assembly language

3. FA: National Instruments PCI-5102 Digital Oscilloscope and PCI-6071E Multi-I/O DAQ cards

4. Separating data using PCI 6204E DAQ PC Card.

5. Has anyone used datacell snapper cards (PCI/24) with Labview

6. Mac G4 crashes using continuous generation with PCI-1200 DAQ card

7. using a lan/hpib gateway (Agilent) with a NI GPIB pci card

8. Stepper motor control using PCI 6024E card?

9. Not able to measure strain using pci 6033 E card

10. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

11. PCI Video Cards and ISA Video Cards

12. HELP: Direct video (non-BIOS) access, using OAK 087 cards and others