Can a LabView executable be made to run under the VX Works operating system?
Author Message
 Can a LabView executable be made to run under the VX Works operating system?

We will be supplying a NASA contractor labview executable software to
be used initiall in Windows OS.  Ultimately they must work within VX
Works operating system in space.  Is there any way of using the
LabView executables in this environment?

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:35:04 GMT
 Can a LabView executable be made to run under the VX Works operating system?
No. LabVIEW is available for Windows, Mac, Sun, and Linux. Every
binary is unique to the OS. You can try to convince NI to create a
LabVIEW version for VX Works but I don't think you'll get very far.
Sorry.

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 23:10:46 GMT

1. Best Operating System for a LabVIEW Executable

2. I am writing a operating system

3. Contolling a labview executable from another labview executable

4. Labview application builder on different windows operating systems

5. running drb/rinda across different operating systems

6. Error When Running LabVIEW Executable - drawmgr.cpp, line 2931

7. How do I run a labview executable from C++

8. Labview Executable with VISA functions in Run Time Engine

9. Accessing executable while running LabVIEW

10. Labview 6.1 problems with VISA when running application executable

11. GPIB in a LabView-application running as EXE-file does not work

12. Print Panel.vi works with the full LabView version but not with Run Time Engine