Disabling Tabs on Tab Control
Author Message
 Disabling Tabs on Tab Control

Is it possible to disable a tab in a tab control.  I have created a
tab control and would like to have it so the user cannot select one of
the options if a condition is not met.

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 05:49:07 GMT
 Disabling Tabs on Tab Control
Thanks very much for your reply, this is exactly what I was looking
for.

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:04:38 GMT

1. Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE

2. Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE

3. Labview events and disabled controls on a tab control

4. VI crashes on load because of hidden tab in tab control

5. Tabs, Tabs, Tabs!!

6. "Tab" control and Tab order of controls inside the tab

7. Detecting the current tab in a tab panel

8. Tabs within Tabs

9. Win95 Tab/TabStrip - Want to use keyboard navigation between tabs

10. Selecting TAB sheet by pressing TAB key

11. Tabbing through tabs

12. Button to goto next tab / previous tab