create and name new worksheets in existing excel spreadsheet
Author Message
 create and name new worksheets in existing excel spreadsheet

Hello-
I am running labview 6i and excel2000.  I need to write data acquired
in LabVIEW to new worksheets of an already existing excel spreadsheet,
and also name these new worksheets.  I have been able to create the
new worksheets but haven't yet figured out how to name them.  I'm new
to activeX and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:36:59 GMT

1. Open Excel workbook and worksheet once and continously save data on the same worksheet

2. Opening an existing Excel spreadsheet

3. Adding new excel worksheet with tcom

4. Creating a MS Excel spreadsheet from Clipper

5. Creating an excel spreadsheet

6. Excel WorkSheet.Paste not pasting

7. Question on saving to different worksheets on excel.

8. Need help writing a 64-bit number to Excel worksheet

9. Rename Worksheet in Excel via ActiveX

10. Worksheet Library (Lotus/Excel) or File format

11. Adding Worksheets to an Excel File

12. Writing array in Excel worksheet