Make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory
Author Message
 Make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory

My remote panel file dialog opens in local directory
How TO: Make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory? Ideas,
examples, welcome.

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 05:40:39 GMT
 Make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory
On the start path input of the File Dialog function you should connect
the path of the remote machine.
Example: \\machine_name\c\documents
The file dialog will point to the documents folder of the remote
machine.
Good luck,
Alberto

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 04:27:45 GMT
 Make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory
Hi!
I have done that, but i have the same problem.
I want to control an application from a remote machine. At the
biguinning of the application, I have so open a File to save all the
data to this file. When I run the application from the server machine,
I have no problem, the dialog box "save as" opens and I save there my
file with al the data, but when I control the application remotely,
the dialog box "save as" does not open, and I get the error 43. Do you
know what do I have to do if I want to run and control the aplication
from a remote machine and save all the data in a file?
Thanks a lot

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:10:59 GMT

1. how to make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory from any computer

2. remote panel file browser help

3. New-to-Expect: get file list of remote directory

4. Clipper 5.3 and win 95 problems opening remote files

5. tkFileDialog.py - opening remote files on a server

6. VWIN32: Custom made File/Directory Dialogs

7. Remote Development Panel at Smalltalk Solutions

8. Remote Panel Over Internet

9. Remote panel connection broken only when VI running

10. How to make a remote control panel

11. Remote panel loading

12. Slow loading of Remote panel on FP-2010