Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE
Author Message
 Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE

This behavoir is fixed in Ver 6.02.  You can download a free udate
from NI.

Quote:
>Hello,

>I've got a VI with a Tab Control.  Within that VI, I programmatically enable
>and disable some of the tabs depending on user inputs.  This VI functions as
>I want it to in the labview environment, but when I use Application Builder
>to create an *.exe, the tabs remain in their default states.  I am using
>Labview 6i.  Any suggestions?

>Thanks,

>Peter

Christopher Dubea               Phone:  (985) 847-2280
Vice President of Engineering   Fax:    (985) 847-2282

P. O. Box 6117                  URL:     http://www.*-*-*.com/
Slidell, LA 70469-6117

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 22:47:32 GMT

1. Enabling/Disabling Tabs on Tab Control in an *.EXE

2. Disabling Tabs on Tab Control

3. Labview events and disabled controls on a tab control

4. VI crashes on load because of hidden tab in tab control

5. Tabs, Tabs, Tabs!!

6. ANN: LEGACY Browse Header Sort, Auto Next Tab and XP Controls Enable

7. How can I Create a exe file were a tab control on it work`s

8. "Tab" control and Tab order of controls inside the tab

9. Detecting the current tab in a tab panel

10. Tabs within Tabs

11. Win95 Tab/TabStrip - Want to use keyboard navigation between tabs

12. Selecting TAB sheet by pressing TAB key