sychronized digital/analog output at a microsecond time scale on a PCI 6713 card
Author Message
 sychronized digital/analog output at a microsecond time scale on a PCI 6713 card

Hi All,

I'm quite new to labview and have been fiddling with it for a few
weeks now without much success. All I require is very simple
operations (analog change voltage, digi on/off) sychronized together
at a microsecond timescale. I am yet to be able to figure out how to
do this using the example VIs, online resources etc.

Any Help would be great.

Andy

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 10:31:30 GMT
 sychronized digital/analog output at a microsecond time scale on a PCI 6713 card
Andy;

The 6713 doesn't support hardware timed digital updates. That means
the digital lines can be updated only through Software calls,
therefore the microsecond synchronization can't be achieved.

To accomplish that task, you need to work with the 6713 together with
one of the digital boards of the 653x family. Those digital boards
support hardware timed digital updates, meaning you can go up to 20MHz
updates.

Regards
Filipe A.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 00:22:17 GMT

1. coordinating PCI-6713 and PCI-6031E using RTSI

2. Best method for 8 channel analog control on a microsecond scale

3. FA: National Instruments PCI-5102 Digital Oscilloscope and PCI-6071E Multi-I/O DAQ cards

4. The GND about the PCI-6713

5. Register programming for PCI-6713

6. Generation of 8 sinusoides of different frequency by card DAQ 6713

7. synchronise digital and analog acquisition using PCI-6025E board

8. PCI-6025E analog output

9. the digital trigger of the PCI-6034E card in the labview

10. How to combine Digital Output, a delay and Analog Input in a fast loop

11. synchronizing digital output and analog data acquisition

12. Digital/Analog Output with Labview