Shift 1D Array
Author Message
 Shift 1D Array

How do you shift all the elements in a 1D array by 1?  I previously
used 2D to 1D vi that was posted and have 3 seperate 1D arrays.
Because the array starts at zero, my information is off by 1 !  I want
element 1 in index 1, element 2 in index 2..... I don't use index 0 so
anything can be placed there.

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:49:09 GMT
 Shift 1D Array
That worked great !  Thanks for the quick response !

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:49:30 GMT
 Shift 1D Array
;-) Yes, that's the right solution! That happens if you think the
wrong way.

Regards,
Luca

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:24:38 GMT

1. convert 2d array to 1d array without using shift registers and build array

2. Join 1D three arrays together become a 1d array

3. 1D binairy array (I16) to 2D array

4. Convert 1D string Array to Numeric Array

5. Change a 2D Array into a 1D Array.

6. 1d array containing means of a 2d array

7. how to use 1D array as a multidimensional array

8. 2D array to 1D array

9. Shifting array element & regex on array element

10. How can I add 1D array at the bottom of another 1D array?

11. Help assigning elements to a 1d array

12. help putting 480 integers in a 1d array