3 phase signal out, and 4 signal input in LabView
Author Message
 3 phase signal out, and 4 signal input in LabView

I'm a newbee to labview programming and need some kickstart....

We have 2 DAQ-cards from National Instruments
Device 1 is a NI PCI 6071E, and
Device 2 is a NI PCI 6713

I need a VI that generate 3 sine signal (3 phase). Frequency and amplitude
must be adjustable. The VI must also read 2 - 4 analog inputs.
The measurement (MIN-, MAX- and RMS value) from each channel shall be
returned to TestStand for evaluation.

CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME SOME HELP?
References to books or other literature are also preciated.

Best Regards
Geir Atle Ward

Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:41:01 GMT

1. How to display trigger line signal along with analog input signals

2. Measure the phase delay of 2 15Khz analog signals

3. phase shifted signal

4. how can I add the signals produced by two signal generators

5. Selecting certain signals in to a graph out of a possible 128 signals

6. digital serial signal to parallel signal

7. chart with 6 signals (make each signal visible or not)

8. Sync a signal to another signal or delay it for one rising edge

9. Signal attributes on a signal vector

10. Thread-specific signals [was: arumph on signals and threads]

11. NEED TIMER IN SECONDS FROM START OF INPUT SIGNAL

12. offset voltage when many input signals are involved