UDP read error code 56
Author Message
 UDP read error code 56

Can anybody know what cause this error and how to solve it?

Thank you very much!

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 00:34:04 GMT
 UDP read error code 56
That is a timeout error.

Either the TO value you specified is to small,
or
The packet was never sent.

Be aware that UDP is a broadcast protocol and does not ensure delivery
of the packet.

Ben

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 03:03:30 GMT
 UDP read error code 56
Can you get the UDP shipping examples to work?

Wed, 06 Jul 2005 00:16:01 GMT
 UDP read error code 56
What I would suggest you do is to first set up things to run locally
if at all possible. The examples UDP Sender and UDP Receiver do that.
You've attached a VI but what about the other end? What program does
the UDP broadcast that you're attempting to read and are you sure
they're getting to your pc. Also, though it's been a long time I've
had to do UDP, I seem to remember  using different ports for send and
receive.

Wed, 06 Jul 2005 01:02:28 GMT

1. error Logout 56, Help with

2. Error 56 returned by Runcode

3. explanation of udp error codes

4. Runcode 56 returned by run

5. LOGOUT Already Active (56) - why ?

6. LOGOUT Already Active (56)

7. PFE 0.32.56 signal support segfaults on Linux 2.4.18

8. -56 THROW is QUIT ?

9. Problems Integrating PASM386 into FPC3.56

10. Basic FPC3.56 Float Question

11. multiplier with 56 bit