How to stop AO in while loop
Author Message
 How to stop AO in while loop

I just realized that I have a problem with buffered output not
stopping.  In other words, I write the buffer continuously until a
case that I have is true.  However, AO Write never stops writing the
old buffer!  How do I get it to stop if these are set in a while loop,
without stopping the while loop?
Thanks!

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 01:40:02 GMT
 How to stop AO in while loop
I'm not very expert in that but I would suggest few things:

- use a small size waveform to feed into the AO Write : you will
improve user interface response.
- you may consider to use AO Wait after your AO Write to make sure all
your waveform has been written, but you will have a discontinuity in
your signal if you do a loop.
- you may need to set up separate loops, one for the AO process,
another one for the other processes.

Cyrille

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 01:56:15 GMT
 How to stop AO in while loop
What do you do in the case statement? AO Clear stops the waveformm
generation and releases the buffer.

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 02:33:07 GMT
 How to stop AO in while loop
I'm trying to make "on-the-fly" controls for a triangular wave output
on 2 channels.  I've modeled my VI after the function generator
example.  If I try to put the AO Clear VI in the case structure
(actually in a sequence structure inside the case structure), I get
more errors.  I think this may be a programming issue, but I'm not
entirely clear what the problem is...
Thanks.

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 04:24:10 GMT

1. nested while loops, inside loop not stopping correctly

2. Can't stop the loop!!!

3. Stopping a while loop after each iteration??

4. Stopping 2 while loops with one boolean.

5. How to stop a while loop ?

6. stop a while loop with a interrupt

7. Start, stop and restart while loops

8. How Can I Stop multiple while loops using subVI

9. Stopping 2 While Loops

10. Need to display sub-vi front panels without stopping WHILE loop containing those VI's

11. While Loops - stopping

12. How to stop recording data using a while loop