XY Graph properities
Author Message
 XY Graph properities

 I want to change plot's properities in XY graph. I used Property
Node. I chosed Properities --> Plot --> Point Style, and it works, but
it works only for "Plot 0" other plots have no change. How can I
change properities for all plots?
BTW Sorry about my poor english.
--
Z pozdrowieniami
Szymon Klause "NightSky"

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 01:31:47 GMT
 XY Graph properities
Szymon, you have to set the "Active Plot" property to 1, 2, 3, ...
(depending on which plot) for each plot you want to change point
styles.

Hope this helps

Dave

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 02:36:19 GMT
 XY Graph properities
Hi Szymon,

I've done things like that, despite I never thought to change the
Point Style.

You must change the property for each plot. That is, use a for loop to
make active each plot first and then change its properties. Change the
active plot on each iteration of the loop (0, 1, 2,... and so on until
the number of plots you have) wiring the iteration index to the
"active plot property".

Maybe you don't need to use the loop, I needed it in my work, but
remember: first make the plot active and then change its properties.

I hope to help.
Andres Menacho

P.D: Don't worry for your English. I have to work it too.

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 02:52:46 GMT
 XY Graph properities
There's a property called Active Plot, and I believe that you have to
set this first before point styles, etc if you want to change other
plots.

Mark

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 03:10:11 GMT

1. How can i construct an XY storage oscilloscope display using an XY Graph

2. xy graph to xy chart

3. XY Graph over Intensity Graph

4. realtime graph of non-array scalar XY pairs

5. Scaling 2 grahs independently on XY graph

6. Plotting 2D array on a XY graph

7. XY Graph size changes with Y scale

8. keep the same scale/zoom of the xy graph

9. Multiple plots on a XY graph

10. Changing the colours on multicomponent XY graphs.

11. XY graph problem!

12. Disable scrolling of cursor in a xy graph