how to make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory from any computer
Author Message
 how to make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory from any computer

Hello to everybody. I am using labview 6.1 and I would like to know
how to make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory from any
computer (Not only from a specific computer. If I open the file with a
specific computer, I have to conect the path of the remote machine,
but if I dont know which remote computer is going to run the
aplication, how can I do it?)?

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:59:58 GMT

1. Make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory

2. remote panel file browser help

3. New-to-Expect: get file list of remote directory

4. Clipper 5.3 and win 95 problems opening remote files

5. tkFileDialog.py - opening remote files on a server

6. VWIN32: Custom made File/Directory Dialogs

7. Remote Development Panel at Smalltalk Solutions

8. Remote Panel Over Internet

9. Remote panel connection broken only when VI running

10. How to make a remote control panel

11. Remote panel loading

12. Slow loading of Remote panel on FP-2010