How do I set the x scale of a chart to 0 -24 hours?
Author Message
 How do I set the x scale of a chart to 0 -24 hours?

I want a chart to display analog inputs over a 24 hour period with
time on the x scale.

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 22:24:16 GMT
 How do I set the x scale of a chart to 0 -24 hours?
Have you considered using an X-Y graph for your application? In
several applications I use this approach when I show data-trending.
The dis-advantage is that you keep extra data-copies in memory-vi's.

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 23:36:55 GMT
 How do I set the x scale of a chart to 0 -24 hours?

Quote:
> I want a chart to display analog inputs over a 24 hour period with
> time on the x scale.

Popup on the X scale and choose the Formatting option, or popup on the
graph, pull-right on the X Scale menu item and choose Formatting.
Either way, when the dialog comes up, you can change the formatting to
show Relative time.  Other options are to use Absolute Time formatting,
but you will need to set the X0 value to the start time of the
experiment so that the scale knows how to calculate the time values.

Greg McKaskle

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 11:34:37 GMT

1. Waveform Chart - How to set X scale time.

2. 50% off sale extended another 24 hours

3. Gitano Software Sites Down for the next 24 hours

4. Elasped Time past 24 hours

5. FA: Jupiter Ace - last 24 hours!

6. Planned 24 hour moderation outage.

7. Less than 24 hours... The Westergaard Y2K Colloquium

8. Teach Yourself COBOL In 24 Hours!

9. Using Learn Cobol 24 Hours by Thane Hubbell

10. TY COBOL in 24 Hours - via Amazon.com

11. Sams Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours

12. Review: Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours