Randomization Algorithms
Author Message
 Randomization Algorithms

Sorry my mail server seemed to lose part of my post
Thanks again.

Hello

I am looking for some information, be it a flow chart, description, or VI
that will randomize a series of strings. Sort of like shuffling a deck of
cards. I am trying to run a series of test scripts which are executed by
typing in a list scripts. There would be between two and ten scripts in
list. I would like to execute them in a random order. I am trying to keep
this as simple as possible using only labview (no CIN's or dll calls) any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Randomization Algorithm

2. Randomization algortihms

3. Randomization Code

4. Need Help: Randomization in Prolog

5. Converting recursive algorithms to tail recursive algorithms...???

6. "ANTI-RANDOMIZATION" function.

7. Genetic Algorithms - practical applications?

8. Shortest Path algorithm needed

9. Shortest Path algorithm in APL

10. Looking for a quasi-newton or quadratic algorithm ...

11. simplex algorithm - R. Agnew function

12. Looking for good APL encrytion algorithms for WS proctection