Popup help window won't display
Author Message
 Popup help window won't display

When I run my application, Ctrl-H won't display the help window that is used
to display control descriptions. Does anyone know why this might be so? It
seem this feature was working fine in older versions of labview (4 and earlier),
but not w/ 5.0 & 5.1.

Mon, 10 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Popup help window won't display

Quote:

> When I run my application, Ctrl-H won't display the help window that is used
> to display control descriptions. Does anyone know why this might be so? It
> seem this feature was working fine in older versions of LabVIEW (4 and earlier),
> but not w/ 5.0 & 5.1.

Your problem with the help window has to be either a problem of your CD
- maybe a bad track on it - or an error while installing it.
I'm using a 3.1 student edition and a 5.1 full edition of LabView and
never had any problems with the help window.
Maybe in the 5.1 there is a preference or options menu-item within you
are able to switch help on and off or change controls - the 3.1 has no
such possibilities. Otherwiasae you should try to install LabView again
and test the help capabilities of the re-installation.

Wed, 12 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Popup menu won't hide on Linux

2. help display's funny in windows 2000

3. HELP: Tasm Windows DLL example won't compile/link

4. Popup window doesn't close (BUG?)

5. Popup windows in TSR's

6. Embedding Tk inside a C application: windows don't popup

7. Images won't display

8. HELP ON POPUP MENU'S NEEDED

9. HELP:GL window displayed within TK window

10. Popup help doesn't work with VAST

11. popup menu problems (was: [Pythonwin] Help needed creating a Window)

12. HELP! creaing popup window with scrolbar