I am running a vi that crashes after a period of time with no error message
Author Message
 I am running a vi that crashes after a period of time with no error message

this is the same error that happened to me last summer under NT.
Switching to win200 helped me but you are already on win2000. The best
I can suggest is to install labview 6.02 in a clean win2000 system and
update to the newest NIDAQ release 6.91
succes

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:52:30 GMT
 I am running a vi that crashes after a period of time with no error message
I have already taken these suggested steps, the problem still
persists.  One person suggested that it may be a memory leak; but I
can't seem to determine where it is (I have already restricted the
plot histories).

Any more help would be appreciated, thanks,

Tyrone

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:27:32 GMT
 I am running a vi that crashes after a period of time with no error message
Hi Tyrone,

Please see my answer to your previous post.

Ben
(Condensed Matter Physicist)

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:16:25 GMT

1. A vi I run crashes after a while, with no error message

2. DEC Ada run-time error messages (Was: More Ashamedness of Ada - this time OBJECT WORLD)

3. Clipper App Crashes after a period of time

4. Waterlooooooo Mod-2 Run-Time Error Messages

5. Run time error message

6. Lahey Run Time Error Message Files Needed - f77l.eer, f77l3.eer

7. ANN: Time period library period-0.5 released

8. ANN: Time period library period-0.5 released

9. run same VI at same time several times

10. PC crashes (boots) while my VI is running!

11. Run Time Error - Internal Error

12. run-time error R6000 - stack overflow error