The TCP/IP Write Function is transmitting Hex data as ASCII;...
Author Message
 The TCP/IP Write Function is transmitting Hex data as ASCII;...

Sorry guys, It is me ATC ... by mistakes the I did post with wrong
title messages! Please ignore the title ... read the detail &
attachement!
Thanks for understanding (I could not remove my post questions)

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 11:42:45 GMT

1. The TCP/IP Write Function is transmitting Hex data as ASCII;...

2. Transmit Out-of-band data messages in TCP client/server pair

3. Ascii to Hex, Hex to Ascii convertion

4. Read/write to TCP/IP - address

5. Help - Trying to write exec on MVS to use TCP/IP sockets

6. Writing a TCP/IP chat server

7. Passing data between apps using tcp/ip

8. Transferring data from Java to Vrml with TCP/IP

9. TCP/IP data streams among Symbolics and SUNs

10. Hex to Bin, Bin to Hex, Hex to Dec, Dec to Hex

11. If I put a TCP Read function before a TCP Write function...

12. Transmit data through RS232