using menu ring to select data out of database with SQL
Author Message
 using menu ring to select data out of database with SQL

unclebump,

There are two possible solutions. If you are using labview 6.0.x, then
you will need to put a while loop around all of your program and poll
to see if the values of the ring controls have changed (can be done
with a shift register). If nothing has changed, then have a case
structure that does nothing. If the values have changed, then get the
new data.
If you are using LabVIEW 6.1, then you can check for a value changed
event on the ring controls. Everything else from the 6.0.x version
from above would be the same. This eliminates the polling which
reduces processor use.

Randy Hoskin
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 03:31:03 GMT

1. Clarion Browse using SQL doing a SELECT ASC and then SELECT DESC

2. SQL - Writing data to SQL database

3. data to sql server using labview and labview sql toolkit

4. Nil database ... SQL Select (cleaned up and reposted)

5. Dynamically selecting a table in browse using SQL

6. Using PROP:SQL to selecting records for Browse

7. Selecting the first row in a table using SQL & updating a particular column in a SQL 2000 database

8. tcl sql selecting and retrieving selected fields

9. SQL Select Statement Help - SQL Gurus!

10. Can't Update Database using Fujitsu SQL command

11. I need some idea using Python with SQL / Access database

12. I need some idea using Python with SQL / Access database