Executeable created with LabView 6.0.2 won't work with Runtime 6.1
Author Message
 Executeable created with LabView 6.0.2 won't work with Runtime 6.1

Hello

I've got here labview 6.0.2 Installed for developement under Windows
NT4. I've Compiled the Project and loaded the .exe-file on a Box with
Win98 with the LabView Runtime 6.1 installed.
The Executeable told me then, that the wron Version of the Runtime is
installed. Is it really true, that i can't run exes, created with 6.0.2
on LV RT 6.1?!?
Or what could be the reason for my problem?

thank you and bye

Marco

Sat, 29 Oct 2005 21:30:38 GMT

1. Labview runtime libraries (Labview 6.1)

2. convert's labview 6.1 vi's to labview 5.1 vi's

3. How to I create labview 6.0 compatible VIs with Labview 6.1

4. LV 6.0 runtime engine not found with labview 6.1

5. I am trying to create a standalone in Labview 6.1

6. how to create an exe in labview 6.1

7. How can I program Labview 6.1 to work with AT-MIO-16

8. My computer doesn't shut down after running Labview 6.1

9. I can't get LabVIEW 6.1 to install properly on a computer running XP.

10. Stand-alone executable with CGI VI's , ITK and LabVIEW 6.1

11. why do my 6.1 vi's open labview 6i

12. Can't install LabVIEW Run-Time Engine 6.1 on Windows Terminal Server