Error 37 received when initializing serial port 9.
Author Message
 Error 37 received when initializing serial port 9.

During initialization of my PCI-232/16 module I receive error 37 when
it gets to the point where it attempts to initialize port 9.  All
other ports initialize fine.  I am thinking this relates to port 9
equating to COM10 and the parallel port, but am not sure.  I can work
around this, but it makes my vi kind of convoluted.  Is there an easy
fix?

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 05:45:13 GMT
 Error 37 received when initializing serial port 9.
Go to www.ni.com --> KnowledgeBase --> type error 37

You will find full of information there!

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:15:06 GMT

1. Error 37 using serial port with an executable file

2. LabView & Serial Port Error 37

3. error 37 serial problem

4. Serial Error 0x4002 (Error 16386, character was lost by overwrite / serial port overrun error)

5. Intermittant Error 37 File Not Open Error on Network

6. Receiving data via serial port

7. sending and receiving from serial Port Com1 Com2

8. serial port buffer receive overflow????

9. Problem to received data via serial port (again)

10. How to initialize serial port?

11. Initializing A Serial Port

12. Help: initializing a serial port