SCXI-1200 set up
Author Message
 SCXI-1200 set up

I have a SCXI-1000DC chassis with an SCXI-1200 in slot 1 & SCXI-1102
in slot 2. I set up virtual channels MAP which refers to SCXI-1200 &
EGT1 which refers to SCXI-1102. When I run "Cont Acq&Chart
(immediate).vi" in LV5.1 calling both channels, I get error -10007. If
I call only MAP the vi runs correctly. If I call only EGT1, the vi
runs correctly.

Do I have "Devices and Interfaces" set up correctly in MAX?

Fri, 23 Dec 2005 23:32:47 GMT
 SCXI-1200 set up
Greetings,

This appears to be an issue with the channel list you are specifying.
The KnowledgeBase linked below details the rules that must be followed
when using the SCXI-1200:

<a
href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/35B168A3116FABB58625666B00...">Example
Channel List for Scanning Multiple Channels on SCXI-1200 in
Differential Mode</a>

I hope this helps.  Good luck with your application.

Spencer S.

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 06:41:06 GMT
 SCXI-1200 set up
Thanks to the excellent support at National Instruments I was able to
solve this problem.
It turns out that the problem is the 1200 cannot scan both modules at
the same time. I changed the program to call the first module then
clear the AI and call the second module.

Bert F.

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 19:10:11 GMT

1. NIDAQ 6.0 dont support a two SCXI 1200

2. Quadrature Encoder with SCXI-1200: Measure speed and direction?

3. Kyocera FS 1200 Laser Printer

4. Kyocera FS 1200 printing problem

5. PCL for HP Laser Jet 1200

6. Problems with the DAQCard 1200 and waveform

7. Q: How to do remote data aquisition from an ARM Linux with DAQCard-1200

8. DAQPad 1200 problems on Windows 2000

9. Accessing DAQ-Card 1200 in LabVIEW?

10. DAQ-1200 Digital I/O and ANALOG I/O needed

11. Mac G4 crashes using continuous generation with PCI-1200 DAQ card

12. NI-PCI-1200 card