Read analog Data; MIO 16DE
Author Message
 Read analog Data; MIO 16DE

Hi,

I want to read Data from the analog Input of a MIO-16DE-10 under labview
5.0.

What happens:
- Hardware installed: OK
- Configured with NI-DAQ-Configuration Utility 6.0: OK
   Device 1;  0 to 10V; NRSE
- Analog Input on ACH0 to ACH3 with 0V (ground) conntected to AIGND
   Input signal: 0-5V DC.

Problem:
 - Reading analog inputs with NI-DAQ-Test-Panels seems to be OK
 - Reading analog inputs with Labview examples (eg:
    LabVIEW\examples\daq\anlogin\anlogin.llb\Acquire 1 Point
    or LabVIEW\examples\daq\anlogin\anlogin.llb\Acquire&Process N
    doesnt work.
    In both cases the read signal will run against the upper limit (10V
see above)
    (Acquire 1 Point: Started several times)

First I thought it could be a hardware problem, but then the test-panel
wouldnt run well!?

Do you have an idea?

 Thanks very much!
    Wilfried Ruhe

Wed, 11 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. synchronizing analog data acquisition with analog waveform generation

2. BINARY DATA, SCIPY, MIO (...again)

3. Has anybody used AT-MIO-16DE-10 in RF product testing?

4. Analog input waveform data channels occasionally swap when ...

5. Board captures data regardles of analog trigger?

6. How can I read a GPCTR and analog channels similtaneously with LabView V5

7. synchronizing digital output and analog data acquisition

8. Problem with analog Data Aquisition and Channel Wizard

9. synchronisation between analog data-acquisition and counting increments

10. How to configure 6025E board to acquire data from analog channel 0

11. Synchronizing quadrature encoder data with analog input