How do i show busy cursor when i have something loaded in subpanel?
Author Message
 How do i show busy cursor when i have something loaded in subpanel?

I have a requirement where i used to use make child and get a sub vi
to be a child of main vi. Now since this is supported natively by
labview7 i used the subpanel. I have a problem with this approach. If
i set the cursor to busy for the main vi, it remains busy for the
subvi as well.

How do i set the cursor busy for main panel and not the subvi?

Thanks,
Anand.

Wed, 30 Nov 2005 05:28:13 GMT
 How do i show busy cursor when i have something loaded in subpanel?
Sounds like you need to dynamically track the position of the cursor
on the screen and set the cursor depending on its position.

Mike...

Thu, 01 Dec 2005 02:36:19 GMT

1. Patch 1 of Busy Cursor (busy-1.0 => busy-1.1)

2. BLT Busy on Windows - anyone done it yet?

3. busy cursor after running app in debug

4. Problem with BLT busy cursor on NT

5. Problem with BLT busy cursor on NT

6. Busy cursor on Windows witj tk4.1a2

7. Busy cursor

8. Tk and a busy cursor implementation.

9. Busy Cursor

10. "Busy cursor" command for Tk

11. Re Having trouble doing int 21/2521h

12. Having trouble configuring the cursor