USB joystick in Labview
Author Message
 USB joystick in Labview

Have somebody seen a driver for USB three axes joystick for labview.  I have
a two axis whcih work finer (on gameport) but need USB and the third axes.

And is there any faster way to display realtime video in labview than with
the NI Imaq cards.   I also want to do some overlay on the pictures.

Halvor Snellingen

Thu, 24 Jul 2003 02:44:01 GMT
 USB joystick in Labview
You can use regular video capture board (such as found in any comp store for
100-200 bucks). Then interface with that board via ActiveX or via VI's that
I once saw in info-labview ftp archive.  AciveX stuff was by some company
called Pegasus or something like that.  VIs name I do not remember.  Both
approaches worked very well with my 3yr old video capture board and I was
able to watch my video camera in real time in labview, same for TV.

Reinis Kanders

Quote:
> Have somebody seen a driver for USB three axes joystick for Labview.  I
have
> a two axis whcih work finer (on gameport) but need USB and the third axes.

> And is there any faster way to display realtime video in labview than with
> the NI Imaq cards.   I also want to do some overlay on the pictures.

> Halvor Snellingen

Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:28:15 GMT

1. USB joystick in Labview

2. Has anyone succeeded in getting any input from a USB joystick into LabView?

3. USB Joystick/Gamepad support

4. USB joysticks/gamepads support in REALbasic

5. Joystick on USB input

6. USB Joystick

7. LabVIEW Joystick control

8. Joystick control using labview

9. USB Driver for LabVIEW

10. USB web cam and labview (IMAQ)

11. How can I use USB interface in Labview?

12. universal USB Driver for Labview