can't delete files from installer
Author Message
 can't delete files from installer

Existing labview 6.1 .bld file - I can delete files from "Source" tab
but not from "Installer -> Files" list. I need to get rid of a dll I
am no longer using, but it won't remove from the installer list.  The
Remove button is grayed out.

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 07:05:32 GMT
 can't delete files from installer
Problem solved!  There was still a call to the dll in my source code.
When I removed it the dll no longer appeared in the installer.

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 08:05:08 GMT
 can't delete files from installer
Good, now if the inverse was always true....

Ben

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 21:37:27 GMT

2. It's not bad canned meat...

3. It's not bad canned meat...

4. It's not bad canned meat...

5. It's not bad canned meat...

6. Gordon McMillan's Installer - Data files in the archive

7. Help! Deleted files I shouldn't have

8. I deleted the national instrument files, now i can't reinstall

9. Clipper '87 Linker delete files!?

10. why doesn't r5rs define delete-file ?

11. Delete all files in Dir or delete Dir

12. Delete file on file server