Stacked charts question
Author Message
 Stacked charts question

Hi!

I have an application where it would be convenient
to be able to switch between stacked and overlayed
display while the VI is running. Since in LV5.1.1
there does not seem to be a way of changing that
via an attribute node, I could just add another chart
and only show te one I want to see ... so far so good.

However, the number of traces I want to plot varies
and they get really small when I show as many as
could possibly be drawn. Is there a way to select
how many are drawn at run-time?

Rudolf

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 03:52:52 GMT
 Stacked charts question
Hi Rudolf,

What you could do is pass the array which you feed to the graph via
the array subset function and control the index and length to limit
the number of stacked displays.

Regards
Ray Farmer

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:28:16 GMT
 Stacked charts question
: Hi Rudolf,

: What you could do is pass the array which you feed to the graph via
: the array subset function and control the index and length to limit
: the number of stacked displays.

I thought the number of stacked plots was controlled by the number
of visible entries in the legend and not by the dimensions of the inpur
array. Did that change from LV5 to LV6?

Rudolf

Thu, 12 Aug 2004 06:11:12 GMT

1. plotting time for stacked chart Vs normal chart

2. Stacked plot chart, different Yscale ranges

3. BLT2.1 stacked bar chart and colors

4. Stacked bar chart using BLT

5. finding an active chart widget (instead of BG chart)

6. Gantt Charts & Schedulerr Charts

7. GANTT charts, PERT charts, project planning software

8. stupid question on chart basics

9. beginner chart question

10. question about waveform charts

11. VU pie chart questions

12. Regex, stack overflow, and adjusting stack size