ActiveX Reference pass to another VI
Author Message
 ActiveX Reference pass to another VI

I need to pass the refernce to a ActiveX control from one VI to another. does
anyone know how to do this. When I connect them together it makes two vi
that run seperately not run at all, seperately or not! I have to recreate
the OLE container to get them to work seperalty again. I need to make sure
that a nother instance of the control is not created by the second vi. Please
Help!!

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ActiveX Reference pass to another VI
You must be using a wrong reference, or using indicator instead of control.
Do copy and paste from one VI to another then right click and chose change
to control option.

Quote:

> I need to pass the refernce to a ActiveX control from one VI to another.
does
> anyone know how to do this. When I connect them together it makes two vi
> that run seperately not run at all, seperately or not! I have to recreate
> the OLE container to get them to work seperalty again. I need to make sure
> that a nother instance of the control is not created by the second vi.
Please
> Help!!

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ActiveX Double return value passed by reference?

2. How can I create an ActiveX IDL to pass an array of references into Labview

3. how can i use control reference to pass integer to a sub VI

4. Using control reference with a Sub-vi over a TCP VI Server connection

5. Using control reference with a Sub-vi over a TCP VI Server connection

6. Using VI Server to pass data between a Labview Executable and a VI

7. Best method to pass high speed graph data from a VI Server called VI

8. Are method args pass-by-value or pass-by-reference

9. Speed of pass by reference vs pass by value

10. Can I pass a Control Reference to a VI called with VI server?

11. Howto call a vi by activeX or DLL from Excel

12. ActiveX control can not be loaded after reload the vi