I am looking for a vi that will do 2D or matrix interpolation
Author Message
 I am looking for a vi that will do 2D or matrix interpolation

same as question

Tue, 09 Aug 2005 00:31:24 GMT

1. Looking for a 2D Rational Function Interpolation routine

2. I am looking for a VI that login and logout users to a main VI.

3. 2d interpolation

4. a linear interpolation vi

5. matrix multiplication using 2d arrays

6. multiplying matrices (2d arrays)

7. pack function for 2D matrix in fortran?

8. Converting a 2D matrix - 3D and then plotting

9. 2D cross-correlation of real matrices

10. ANNOUNCE: Tktable v2.7 - 2D editable table/matrix widget

11. ANNOUNCE: Tktable v2.6 - 2D editable table/matrix widget

12. ANNOUNCE: Tktable v2.5 - 2D editable table/matrix widget