Synchronizing scrollbars in two dirrerent chart
Author Message
 Synchronizing scrollbars in two dirrerent chart

Hello !
Can anyone say how to synchronize two scrollbars in two different chart ?
I am displaying data in two different chart and if I want to look the chart
history
 in one chart, so I drag the scrollbar. But I would like that also the other
chart moves at the same time.
Any hints for that available ? :)

Mon, 08 Nov 2004 23:24:43 GMT
 Synchronizing scrollbars in two dirrerent chart
Jack,

Create attribute nodes for each of the charts. Set the attributes to X
Maximum and Minimum of the X Scale Info. Set the attribute of the
Master Chart to Read and that of Slave Chart to Write. Connect the
Maximum and Minimum of two attribute nodes. Now, you can control both
scrolls.

Tue, 09 Nov 2004 01:00:39 GMT
 Synchronizing scrollbars in two dirrerent chart

Quote:
> Can anyone say how to synchronize two scrollbars in two different chart ?
> I am displaying data in two different chart and if I want to look the chart
> history
>  in one chart, so I drag the scrollbar. But I would like that also the other
> chart moves at the same time.
> Any hints for that available ? :)

The key is to read the scales from one chart and write them to another
chart.  This will vary a bit if the charts don't have the same scaling,
but presumably both are time scales and that is what you want.  The
specific way to do this is to Create property nodes for both charts,
navigate to select the X Scale Min and Max property values and connect
them.  If using LV6.1, where you can detect events such as clicks, then
you can optimize this a bit and only do this while the mouse is down on
or near the chart or scrollbar.

Greg McKaskle

Thu, 18 Nov 2004 23:58:01 GMT

1. Synchronize two and more FileDrops on same Window

2. How can I synchronize two serial ports?

3. synchronize zooms on two waveform graphs

4. Synchronize two PCI Board for Analoge Output

5. Synchronize two boards with RTSI

6. Synchronizing two PXI-devices

7. synchronizing the two DAQ devices

8. Synchronize two clocks

9. synchronizing two process with expect

10. Synchronizing two text- widgets to one scrollbar ?

11. Synchronizing (two) Sequence Views in VW

12. pack: two scrollbars overlapping problem