Has anyone had experience with Sixtrack hardware and Labview
Author Message
 Has anyone had experience with Sixtrack hardware and Labview

I am attempting to access Sixtrack hardware from labview 6.0.2 using
LabView as a DDE Client and the Sixtrack Software as the DDE Server.
I am having trouble keeping the communication between my LabView
program and Sixtrack software alive.  Please respond with any
information about Sixtrack or DDE problems / solutions in LabView.
Thanks."

Mon, 01 Dec 2003 04:29:07 GMT
 Has anyone had experience with Sixtrack hardware and Labview
Hello,

Can the Sixtrack Software function as an ActiveX server?
Communication from LabVIEW to other software programs is MUCH easier
with ActiveX than with DDE...that's why there are so many more
resources out there for LabVIEW and ActiveX than for LabVIEW and DDE.
Nevertheless, there are some examples on the NI website for DDE
communication with LabVIEW, if you haven't seen them already.

Also, I did a cursory web search for "sixtrack labview" (without the
quotes) and found about five hits, some of which seemed like they
might be able to help...at least you could get contact information for
people that have worked with Sixtrack hardware and LabVIEW before.

I hope one of these suggestions helps you with your application.  Good
luck, and have a good day.

Sincerely,
Darren Nattinger
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Tue, 02 Dec 2003 01:46:43 GMT

1. Anyone else having trouble with GIFs?

2. I am having touble logging alarm status in labview

3. I having trouble using a serial i/o port with LabVIEW

4. New to LabView... but having some requirements

5. anyone else in c.l.e. having

6. Anyone else having trouble with the CVS server?

7. XF: Anyone else having problems with tearoff menus ??

8. Having problems changing printer settings within the program code (anyone having problems w/ OkiData printers?)

9. Anyone got experience with LabView and JTAG ?

10. Having an image saved my butt

11. Bot-kit - having trouble using light sensors

12. "Having an Image Saved my Butt"