Using LabVIEW to communicate with VSB (IEEE 1096-1988)
Author Message
 Using LabVIEW to communicate with VSB (IEEE 1096-1988)

Has anyone successfully communicated with VSB (IEEE 1096-1988) devices
using labview or MAX? I am particularly interested in the timing
issues. Thank you.

Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:07:56 GMT
 Using LabVIEW to communicate with VSB (IEEE 1096-1988)
I have searched NI's KnowledgeBase entries and couldn't find any hints
of LabVIEW applications which communite via VSB.  If you have any
drivers for this protocol, you can try accessing those from LabVIEW
with the Call Library Function Node VI.  I'm not sure if you have
anything like that, but it's worth a try.

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 23:15:40 GMT

1. Using LabVIEW to communicate with custom board

2. communicating with agilent 34970A using labview.

3. Using LabVIEW with IEEE 488 card

4. : Digitalk Smalltalk V/286 R1.1, 1988

5. Wanted: Rdriver source code from 1988

6. Object Oriented Program Construction, 1988, by Bertrand Meyer?

7. 1988 Rochester Forth Conference

8. Abstracts for 1988 Rochester Forth Conference

9. LISP+FP Proceedings 1988 sought

10. British Logo User Group conference 1988

11. British Logo User Group conference 1988

12. Scheme Bibliography (Aug. 1988)