Can we use an ActiveX DLL build in VB6 or VB.Net Using LabView Pro 6.1?
Author Message
 Can we use an ActiveX DLL build in VB6 or VB.Net Using LabView Pro 6.1?

We have ActiveX components built in VB6 and plan to convert them to
VB.NET.  The question I can we use them from with in labview Pro 6.
Where can I find examples and information on how to do this in
LabView?

Wed, 03 Nov 2004 04:13:20 GMT
 Can we use an ActiveX DLL build in VB6 or VB.Net Using LabView Pro 6.1?
LabVIEW supports ActiveX. For more information on how to make calls to
your ActiveX DLL in LabVIEW please see the ActiveX topic in the online
help for LabVIEW.

Because .NET technology was released after LabVIEW 6.1, LabVIEW does
not yet support .NET native components.

Regards,
Amaury Rolin,
NI Applications Engineer

Sat, 06 Nov 2004 00:05:50 GMT

1. Using LAbView 6.1 ActiveX with ASP

2. Using ActiveX DLL in LV 6.1

3. Can i use the Yahoo Webcam application in Labview 6.1 using ActiveX control

4. Importing VB6 code to VB.NET calling FORTRAN .DLL lessons learned

5. Why won't VB ActiveX exe shutdown after using Automation close in Labview

6. VB program can find VF 5 DLL but not equivalent VF 6.1 DLL

7. Problem using DVF to Build DLL for VB

8. Is there a way to build dll extension for TCL in using VB

9. Memory read problem when calling dynamic arrays in DLL built using VC++ (LabView 5)

10. Using C++ built dll's in Labview

11. I can't install LabVIEW 6.1 on a new Dell Machine running XP pro