Problems using acquire waveform...
Author Message
 Problems using acquire waveform...

We are trying to read an accelerometer signal using AI Acquire
Waveform(it didn't work with similar boxes either).
The problem is that we set a scan rate of say: 10k samples/s and
number of samples of 10k.

So every second the buffer is refreshed(so we can see the graph) and
there is a big distortion.
Distortion is always the lenght of the buffer. We could do a "blind"
acquisition setting a big buffer(# of samples). That would solve the
problem but it shouldn't be like that.

Thanks,

Erick

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:06:16 GMT

1. Using the NI tkds 30xx library, but there is a problem with acquiring waveforms

2. Problem with AI acquire waveforms.vi

3. how to use AI acquire waveform.vi for continuous acquisition

4. AI Acquire Waveform confusion

5. AI acquire waveform. maximum readable data

6. AL Acquire Waveform question

7. tds3034 scope: how to acquire waveform from channel 1 (average) and to trigger with channel 2

8. Acquiring Waveforms continuously, but only keeping some of the data

9. Plotting waveforms using $ps_waves: problem

10. Q: Acquiring data using two E series devices connected by RTSI and streaming data to disk

11. Acquire data from a thermal couple device using RS232

12. Using Acquire N Scans.vi