how to acquire wavefroms of two channels via gpib from the tek 2440 scope?
Author Message
 how to acquire wavefroms of two channels via gpib from the tek 2440 scope?

I would suggest trying the driver available <A href =
" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;>here</A>.
I don't see anything in your VI about Channel 1 or Channel 2 at all. I
would also suggest getting rid of the sequence structure and just use
data flow (wire up the error in/out) to control the execution.

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:03:07 GMT

1. tds3034 scope: how to acquire waveform from channel 1 (average) and to trigger with channel 2

2. Tektronix 2440 scope with 2402 Tekmate

3. HELP! (how to acquire two channels via gpib?)

4. Transfer files from scope to PC via GPIB

5. How to read from two instruments via GPIB?

6. Need Update Driver for Tektronix 2440 Oscilloscope???????

7. Labview / GPIB Control of Tek TDS 3054B - Help!

8. GPIB Driver for Tek 11403 & 11801

9. Where to start: Tek scope and Labview ?

10. How to configure 6025E board to acquire data from analog channel 0

11. Acquiring 40 channels at 200KS/s

12. how to acquire time readings from 2 channels