ActiveX not working with LabView 6.0i Evaluation Version
Author Message
 ActiveX not working with LabView 6.0i Evaluation Version

I am trying to run some ActiveX container samples in  LabView 6.0i
Evaluation Version.But it is not working and no error message is
displayed. Is ActiveX supported in labview 6.0i Evaluation Version.

Thu, 07 Apr 2005 15:05:08 GMT
 ActiveX not working with LabView 6.0i Evaluation Version

Quote:
>I am trying to run some ActiveX container samples in  LabView 6.0i
>Evaluation Version.But it is not working and no error message is
>displayed. Is ActiveX supported in LabView 6.0i Evaluation Version.

Don't know for sure, but with the Student editions this is certainly the
case so it is possible.

The student editions do not allow:
1.AxtiveX
2.External Code (DLL's, CINS)
3. and somethjing else that escapes me at the moment.

Try simple examples such as the MSBrowser and the Adobe PDF reader AX
controls - these always work if Ax is going to work at all.

Not a solution, sorry ;-)

cheers, Alex.

--

Alexander C. Le Dain, PhD
ICON Technologies Pty Ltd

* The LabVIEW FAQ http://www.icon-tech.com.au/thelabviewfaq.html *

Fri, 08 Apr 2005 16:03:14 GMT
 ActiveX not working with LabView 6.0i Evaluation Version
I would contact NI Sales.  They will know what tools are available
with each version of LabVIEW.  You can reach them at 512-683-0100.

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:16:41 GMT

1. ActiveX Events in Labview are not working

2. ActiveX Events in Labview are not working

3. Print Panel.vi works with the full LabView version but not with Run Time Engine

4. Compiling in Labview 5.1 after installing Labview 6.0i

5. My Labview 6i evaluation version getting bad/unusual...

6. how to load an evaluation version vi in labview 6.0

7. LabView 6.0 Evaluation version load error (20)

8. XBASE++ evaluation or working demo version...

9. Evaluation Copy - Example Does Not Work!

10. Tried to download evaluation software, not working

11. context-sensitive help in ActiveX methods not working

12. dATE AND TIME PICKER ACTIVEX NOT WORKING