illegal operation: error message is labview caused page fault in labview.exe at 015f:008ad23a
Author Message
 illegal operation: error message is labview caused page fault in labview.exe at 015f:008ad23a

This is a standard illegal operation error in Windows 2000.  Most of
the time, they occur when memory is not cleaned up.

You need to isolate where it occurs, and then go from there.  Just the
error codes/information itself has little to no bearing on the source
or cause of the error.

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:16:51 GMT
 illegal operation: error message is labview caused page fault in labview.exe at 015f:008ad23a
I agree with labviewguru.  Isolation is the best way to track down the
error.  First, I would try to find out why ai single scan gives an
error.  Is your card working properly?  Do you have enough memory
free?  I would also check to see if ai single scan works in other
programs.  Next, I would strip down my code until the error goes away.
When this happens, you can be reasonably sure that the last things
deleted were causing the problem.

If none of this helps, consider sending an email with your program to
LabVIEW email support at www.ni.com/ask

Jeremy Braden
National Instruments

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 02:00:14 GMT

1. LABVIEW caused invalid page fault in LabVIEW.exe at 0177:007add6b

2. Page Fault in LABVIEW.EXE 017f:00759fc2

3. Pythonwin causes illegal page fault accessing URL

4. Labview 6.0.2 runtime error causing Labview crash

5. Excel performed an illegal operation in labview

6. program causes illegal operation, module tk83.dll

7. Insane object error causes LabVIEW 6.0.2 to quit (crash)

8. Calling Matlab from Labview returns a 1047 error - what am I doing wrong

9. Illegal Operation in Explorer.exe

10. illegal operation message

11. illegal FP operations, warning messages and RISC compilers

12. Logon Script gets illegal operation message