how to clear chart in lv40
Author Message
 how to clear chart in lv40

I have chart in my program but each time the previous data also showed
in chart with the new one.How can i clear it?

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 14:14:31 GMT
 how to clear chart in lv40
Everytime you want your chart cleared, you can wire an empty array to
it, using direct connection or local variables.
Hope this helps

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:12:13 GMT
 how to clear chart in lv40
Hi,
to clear chart you have to create its property node by right clicking
on the chart in diagram and selecting "Create Proprty Node". Then
select "History Data" property, switch it to write mode and connect it
to empty array.
If you use graphs you can connect the empty array directly to the
graph's node on the diagram.

Good luck.

Oleg Chutko.

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:38:32 GMT
 how to clear chart in lv40

Quote:
> to clear chart you have to create its property node by right clicking
> on the chart in diagram and selecting "Create Proprty Node". Then
> select "History Data" property, switch it to write mode and connect it
> to empty array.
> If you use graphs you can connect the empty array directly to the
> graph's node on the diagram.

Since this is LV40, the property nodes are called attribute nodes,
otherwise this is spot on.

Greg McKaskle

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:04:39 GMT
 how to clear chart in lv40
Oh... yes

Oleg Chutko.

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:58:04 GMT

1. Clearing a clarion PIE chart

2. clear chart property

3. Clearing a chart?

4. clearing a waveform chart

5. Clearing chart buffer using shift registers

6. Clearing Charts and Graphs Programmatically

7. How Clear a WaveForm Chart Programmatically?

8. How to clear a Multiplot Chart Programmatically?

9. how can I make a boolean button (t/f) clear a waveform chart

10. graph bit map in lv40

11. finding an active chart widget (instead of BG chart)