Channel Name Adressing in LabVIEW
Author Message
 Channel Name Adressing in LabVIEW

Hi,
I am experiencing measurements with SCXI modules.
I just can not configure the channels for acquisition signals in the front panel, because i have 2 modules one for each signal. I have a  "AI SampleChannel.VI"  in diagram block for each signal. So, the problem is, how can i inform  LabVIEW  which channel in which module have to be read ?
Here are the hardware that i have:
SCXI 2000 chassis
SCXI 1200 module
2 - SCXI 1121 module
2 - SCXI 1321 terminal blocks.
 Regards.
Jose Luiz.

Wed, 25 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Channel Name Adressing in LabVIEW
You can set-up & name them in NI-DAQ then just refer to that name in the VI.

OR, you can name them in the vi...example: "ob0!sc1!md1!0:3" would give you
Channels 0 thru 3, on the first module, in the first chasis from the first
DAQ card (or board).

Hope this helps.

Hi,
I am experiencing measurements with SCXI modules.
I just can not configure the channels for acquisition signals in the front
panel, because i have 2 modules one for each signal. I have a  "AI
SampleChannel.VI" in diagram block for each signal. So, the problem is, how
can i inform labview  which channel in which module have to be read ?
Here are the hardware that i have:
SCXI 2000 chassis
SCXI 1200 module
2 - SCXI 1121 module
2 - SCXI 1321 terminal blocks.
 Regards.
Jose Luiz.

Wed, 25 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. labview 7 index waveform array by channel name string

2. print out the MAX channel names and descriptions

3. configuring channel names at runtime?

4. How can I read a GPCTR and analog channels similtaneously with LabView V5

5. channels: configuring by name

6. DAQ Channel Name Control Problems in RTengine

7. DAQ Channel Name Control Problems in RTengine

8. Automatic channel names

9. how to create virtual channels in labview without using max

10. Labview DAQ channel wizard

11. Allen Bradley PLC Channel Communication Problem with ServerExplorer and LabVIEW

12. Channel Names & AI CONFIG