RT 6.03 and ActiveX problem
Author Message
 RT 6.03 and ActiveX problem

   If a have installed RT 6.03 the ActiveX does not work (I select activeX
in a container but I dont see anything on it). If remove RT the ActiveX work
fine.
   I need solution.

Thanks.

Sun, 12 Sep 2004 06:05:12 GMT
 RT 6.03 and ActiveX problem
As RT FAQ states (<a
href="http://amp.ni.com/niwc/labviewrt/lvrt_faq.jsp?node=2381#8">What
are the programming differences between labview and LabVIEW
Real-Time?</a>), ActiveX is not supported (being a Windows-specific
functionality).

Hope this helps

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 02:45:02 GMT
 RT 6.03 and ActiveX problem
I have install the DAQ 6.9.1 SP2 and my problem fixed.
Thanks.

Quote:
> As RT FAQ states (<a
> href="http://amp.ni.com/niwc/labviewrt/lvrt_faq.jsp?node=2381#8">What
> are the programming differences between LabVIEW and LabVIEW
> Real-Time?</a>), ActiveX is not supported (being a Windows-specific
> functionality).

> Hope this helps

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 03:42:12 GMT

1. EPM 6.03 coloring for Fortran 90

2. Using 8156B RT controller's serial port in RT OS

3. tk problem in HP-RT

4. exec problem on IBM/RT

5. activex problem, qfeed

6. Problem with ActiveX dual interface.

7. Problems with AS/400 ActiveX call

8. Problems using JSPayne's IO ActiveX control

9. ActiveX problems

10. CW5.5 and ActiveX (Syntax problems?)

11. ActiveX prop. problem with C4b

12. OCX problems with teeChart ActiveX controls