programmatically create indicators
Author Message
 programmatically create indicators

Is there a way to programmatically create indicators? I am reading
data from "n" number of different sensors. The data is in numeric
form. Depending on the number of sensors, I would like to create
indicators to display the data on a gauge(or meter). ISay for
instance, i am reading data from 7 sensors using Data socket. I would
like to show 7 gauges on the display screen with the sensor data. Is
it possible to perform this operation programmatically?  am using
labview 6i.

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 05:03:16 GMT
 programmatically create indicators

Quote:
> Is there a way to programmatically create indicators? I am reading
> data from "n" number of different sensors. The data is in numeric
> form. Depending on the number of sensors, I would like to create
> indicators to display the data on a gauge(or meter). ISay for
> instance, i am reading data from 7 sensors using Data socket. I would
> like to show 7 gauges on the display screen with the sensor data. Is
> it possible to perform this operation programmatically?  am using
> Labview 6i.

Assuming you want the values to be placed in a row, column or a grid,
you should be able to make an array of indicators, and set the size of
the array indicator at runtime to show different numbers of elements.

Greg McKaskle

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:01:03 GMT

1. Can you programmatically change the width of columns in a table control\indicator

2. Creating a shortcut programmatically.

3. creating and controlling an array of intensity graph programmatically

4. Programmatically Creating Controls

5. Create refnum for control programmatically

6. Creating functions programmatically

7. How to create a blinking indicator

8. How can I add sliders to a slide indicator programmatically?

9. Change Scrollbar programmatically

10. Change notebook tab location programmatically

11. ejecting a CD programmatically?

12. how to make combobox read only programmatically